For your enjoyment, Seven Stars Resort has a non-smoking policy in all indoor areas and guest rooms, as well as, balconies and around pool area; however, we have dedicated smoking area's around the resort. Seven Stars Resort also has a No Pets Policy.
Reservations & Policies
- A three night deposit plus 10% service charge and 12% Government tax is required upon confirmation to secure the reservation.
- The deposit is refundable provided written cancellation notice is received 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Thereafter, the deposit is forfeited to cover any cancelled or altered night(s) of a confirmed reservation including early departure.
- Christmas and Easter period: Cancellations received 60 days prior to arrival will be subject to a three night cancellation charge. Cancellations received 59 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge (entire value of the booking).
- Deposit and cancellation terms are strictly applied.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Children under 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults are complimentary.
- Check in time at 3pm
- Check out time before 12pm
- Late checkout may be granted at a charge depending on availability.
- Babysitting is available at a charge.
- Crib is available free of charge.
- Parking is available free of charge.
- Other conditions may apply at peak periods.
- Mastercard, Visa and American Express are accepted.
Rates are quoted per suite per night in US$ and are subject to a 10% service charge and a 12% Government Tax (subject to change).
Room rates include:
- Buffet Breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Lighted tennis courts
- Spa and Fitness centre
- Beach & pool towels, loungers & umbrellas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in guest suites and in public areas of the resort.
- Additional person charge: The additional person charge applies for people over the age of 12 years of age.
On Site Services
On site services are subject to a 15% service charge. These services include:
- Spa Services
- Food & Beverage